|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Delivery Time:||45 Days|
Model No.: GKV50
Introduction of GKV50
Sectional valves stated in other words sectional directional control valves are highly flexible and have various auxiliary valves such as anti-shock, anti-cavitation, electro hydraulic pilot operated unloader, hydraulic pilot unloader etc. Generally sectional valves have check valve for each work section are from 1 to 12 sections with open center, closed center hydraulic circuits. Various sections used together such as series, parallel or tandem circuit valve. Also sectional valves may have intermediate pump and tank sections. Between two sections it is possible to add pressure or flow compensator. As described above Sectional valves have various options when compared to monoblock valves. However there are some disadvantages of the sectional valves is lower working pressure when compared to monoblock valves. Sectional valves maximum working pressure should be 320 bar. Total sizes of the sectional valves are not as compact as monoblock valves, some space limited applications do not prefer big valves as sectional valves.
GKV 50 series sectional valves provide the following functions:
● Inlet module with two stage relief valve
● Inlet module with direct acting relief valve.
● A /B port with overload valve on main section V
● A port with overload valve on work section.
● B port with overload valve on work section.
● A port with dump valve
● B port with dump valve
● A/B port with a mechanical P.O check
● A port with a mechanical P.O check
● B port with a mechanical P.O check
● End section with oil return port.
● End section without oil return port.
● End section with power beyond port.
GKV50 Series sectional valve provides the following features:
● Cast iron body (inlet section, main section and end section).
● Spring cap, mechanical detent cap, as well as electoral or hydraulic pilot controlled module body are made by cast aluminum or die cast aluminum.
● Parallel circuit, each section have its own load check valve, each section has load option relief option and relief style options.
● Can be changed to series circuit.
● Provides dump valve options for each center valve.
● Provides different drive modules (Hydraulic remote, manually control, wire driving).
● Provides power beyond port.
● Can be modified to be a closed center valve.
● Provides mechanical detent
● Provides options for mechanically actuated P.O check valves to satisfied with the needs for tractors and mobile cranes
● Provides different spool function to be used for controlling double acting, single acting cylinders, hydraulic motors
● Provides floating function for spools
● Provides excellent flow characteristics small operating force
● Can be assembled with 1-8 main sections
Rated Flow Rate: 50L/min
Maximum Flow Rate: 60L/min
Minimum Flow Rate: 20L/min
Maximum Pressure at P port: 350bar
Maximum Pressure at A.B port: 350bar
Maximum Pressure at T port: 25bar
Internal Leakage(@70bar)A.B to T: 25-35cc/min
Internal Leakage(@70bar)A.B to T with P.O check: 2-5cc/min
Spool Stroke(1.2position): +7/-7mm
With flooating function(1.2position): +7/-7 -- 10mm
Solenoid can be either 12 VDC or 24 VDC, corresponding current is 0-1.5 or 0-0,75 Amp
Basic Operation Principle
GKV50 series sectional valves is an open centered 3-position 4-way valve. When spool is in its neutral position, the flow from pump passes through the neutral passage to tank, with small pressure drop. When one of the spool is moved to 1 or 2 position, the neutral passage is blocked. The flow from pump can only pass the parallel passage to load check valve, then, passes through the bridge and spool opening to work port A or B.
For multi-section valve, if one of the sections spool is in spool in or spool out position, then, there is no flow in its down stream sections neutral passage. Then main throttle occurs on the valve opening between bridge passage and spool. The operator can control more than one spools, but the magnitude of the flow rate for each controlled section depends on the magnitude of the load, as shown in drawing 3.
When power beyond function is selected as shown in drawing 4, when all spools are in neutral position, the flow from inlet passes neutral passage to power beyond port to provide source of the flow to other auxiliary functions.
3 Section Stack Valve
Munual Control 3 Section Valve
GRH, since 1986, is the manufacture of hydraulic components such as proportional valves, sectional valves, mono-block valves, hydraulic manifolds, flow control valve( manual and proportional) , gear pumps, gear motors, flow dividers, Orbital motor, Mini power pack, pump + motor assembly, hydraulic power station
Applications: Agricultural machinery: tractor , combined harvester, etc,
Forest machinery: wood cutter, log splitter , sweeper, lawn mover
Construction machinery: excavator, grader, loader, earthmover, etc.
Industrial equipment: such as plastic machinery , metallurgy industry, textile machinery, package machine, machining tools, etc
Mobile application: trucks, vehicles, boom lift and scissor lift, cranes, etc
Road machinery: sweeper, paver, compactor
Marine and ship industries
GRH is the supplier of big agricultural machinery players, construction machinery players, such as Terex, JCB , CNH, John Deere, DEUTZ, etc. GRH has been working with Terex Group for 10 years, working with YTO for 6 years and has been selected as the Best Supplier for 5 continuous years. GRH manufacture covers an area of 120,000㎡, with a construction area of 60,000 ㎡, with a total staff of 340 plus. Whenever you step inside, the shop always looks clean and in very good order.
We appreciate your visit to GRH facilities. We appreciate your cooperation with GRH.